- we clearly communicate why we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit the collection of personal data only to personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases that require your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require it from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or to have it corrected or deleted, upon your request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a variety of purposes related to our business operations which may include the following: Contact – By telephone, post, email and / or web forms
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary people have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
4. Third Party Websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites linked by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable and secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
5. Fines regarding this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. Furthermore, we will actively inform you where possible.
6. Access and modification of your data
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what personal data we have about you, please contact us.
You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data when you wish.
If you have any questions or problems relating to the accessibility of the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer all of them to another controller.
Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for the process.
Make sure you always clearly report who you are, so you can be sure you don’t delete or change the data of a wrong person.
7. Sending a Complaint
If you are not satisfied with how we manage (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to send a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
8. Contact details
Via Monte Verena 11, 36013 Piovene Rocchette, Vicenza (Italy)